hello® Antiplaque + Whitening Toothpaste Tablets - Fluoride Free
Say hello to a plastic-free alternative to traditional toothpaste tubes. Easy and effective, these toothpaste tablets are thoughtfully formulated with natural peppermint, tea tree oil, and coconut oil. they’re fantabulous™ and help to brush away plaque, whiten teeth, control tartar, and freshen breath.
Contains 60 tablets. Please refill the container for maximum friendliness. #brushhappy
Ingredients: sorbitol, hydrated silica, xylitol, xanthan gum, vegetable oil powder, cellulose, flavor, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, zinc citrate, magnesium stearate, stevia rebaudiana leaf extract and tea tree oil.
How to use: Chew, brush, spit, smile.
Awards & Press:
- TODAY.com – Best Oral Care Products, According to a Dentist: “The toothpaste tablets from Hello are formulated with natural peppermint, tea tree oil and coconut oil to remove plaque and whiten teeth. Fung says to look for ones that have hydrated silica, an active ingredient that gives the tabs a mild abrasiveness to brush away stains effectively.”
- Elle Magazine – The Best Green Beauty 2020: “These tablets are the plastic- and water-free alternative to traditional toothpaste. Pop one into your mouth and start to chew: the tablet is activated by your saliva, transforming into a thick peppermint lather that both cleanses and whitens with natural peppermint, tea tree oil, and coconut oil.”
- OK! Magazine – Hottest Launches of 2020: “Whitening toothpaste tablets help keep your teeth bright and your suitcase light.”
- OK! Magazine 4/20 – Award winner in Hottest Launches of 2020
- Yahoo.com – 15 Products That Prove Going Eco-Friendly Can Be Simple and Affordable: “Shampoo bottles aren’t the only wasteful plastic in your bathroom. Disposable toothpaste tubes can also pile up in landfills. These chewable toothpaste tablets are a plastic-free alternative to traditional toothpaste. They’re formulated with tea tree oil, coconut oil, and natural peppermint to give your mouth a fresh feel.”
- RealSelf.com – How to Make Your Daily Beauty Routine More Hygienic: “Another option is to use toothpaste tablets, which are designed for individual use. Hello Antiplaque + Whitening Toothpaste Tablets contain natural peppermint, tea tree oil, and coconut oil to cleanse teeth. To use, simply pop a tablet into your mouth, chew it until a soft paste forms, wet your toothbrush, and begin brushing.”
- CNN Underscored – Segment with Director of Grove Collaborative: “I made the switch to plastic-free toothpaste, which means toothpaste tabs. Every toothpaste container you’ve ever used is made of plastic and still lives in a landfill somewhere. These tubes are 100% recyclable. no waste. just pop the little tab in your mouth with a little water. [that’s it]”